After choosing Calendar, the Welcome screen of the Calendar Wizard will appear. Click Next to begin.
The Page Selection step is next.
Select project pages using the options in this step:
· The Select All button will mark all pages.
· The Clear All button will clear all pages.
· Alternately, type a range of pages in the Page range field. To indicate a range of pages (e.g. from page 2 through page 5), put a dash in between the page numbers (2-5). You may also enter specific page numbers, separated by commas (1,4,6) or a combination of ranges and individual pages (1-3,5).
· You may also directly check the box in the upper left corner of each project page preview to mark the page.
Click on Next to continue.
The Calendar Type step is next.
After clicking on one of the options, click Next.
The Page Order step appears.
· Click with the mouse on a page in the page thumbnails column and hold the mouse button down as you drag the page to a new position.
· Click on the up and down arrows to preview the calendar.
· Click on the Blank Page icon to add a new page to the calendar. This can help maintain page spreads.
· Click on the Delete Page icon to remove the current page from the calendar. It will not be uploaded and printed.
· Click Next to continue.
The Image Quality step is next.
Drag the slider to choose a quality setting. The higher percentages create sharper, more accurate files, but the files will take up more disk space and will take longer to upload to the printing website. Lower percentages will create smaller files, but the files may have a noticeable grainy or blurry character. For good printing results choose 80% or higher. Click the Next button to continue.
In the Output Location step PrintMaster will prompt you to choose an output location for a backup of the project page image files it creates. Double-click on a folder to open and select it. Click the Next button to continue.
In the Summary screen, confirm that you have approved your project pages by checking the box and then click the Finish button.
PrintMaster will begin preparing each page. When the process has completed, PrintMaster will open the website for calendar orders and begin the upload process. Follow the instructions on the website to complete the order.