PrintMaster puts each page object on its own layer. Layer order determines which objects display on top of other objects if they overlap. You can change an object’s layer by clicking on the Change object layer icon on the tool bar or by right-clicking on the object itself (Ctrl-click on the Mac).
· The most recently placed page objects will have a higher layer order and therefore display on top of older page objects by default.
· All objects will display on top of the background image.
1. Select the object to adjust.
2. Choose Arrange > Order from the menu and click on the desired action or right-click on the object and select the action from the pop-up menu.
· Bring to Front – Places the object on top of all other objects.
· Send to Back – Places the object behind all other objects.
· Bring Forward – Moves the object up one layer.
· Send Backward – Pushes the object back one layer.
If you are trying to move an object above/below another object, you may need to choose an action several times before you see the desired effect, especially when there are many objects on the page.