To return to a previously-created project, do one of the following:
Method 1: New Project Options
1. When you first open PrintMaster, the New Project Options window appears. Click on one of the project thumbnails in the Recent Projects area to open a project.
2. If the project does not appear in the Recent Projects area, click on the Browse… button.
3. In the Open Project window, browse to the project folder and either double-click it or click on it once and then click the Open Project button.
4. PrintMaster will open the project.
Method 2: File Menu
1. Choose File > Open Project from the menu.
2. In the Open Project window, browse to the project folder (not file) and double-click it, or click on it once and then click the Open Project button in the lower right corner.
3. PrintMaster will open the project.
Method 3: Recent Projects
1. Click on the File menu.
2. Hover the mouse over Recent Projects to display the last few projects that were open in PrintMaster.
3. Click on a project name to open it.