The Page Canvas provides a few object editing functions in addition to the functions described in the Working with Page Objects topic.
Click with the right mouse button on an object to bring up the following menu:
· Bring to Front – Places the object on top of all other objects.
· Send to Back – Places the object behind all other objects.
· Bring Forward – Moves the object up one layer.
· Send Backward – Pushes the object back one layer.
· Align – Provides the following options for aligning objects with each other or the page:
· Top – Aligns all selected objects to the topmost object on the page.
· Middle – Lines up the vertical middle of each selected object.
· Bottom – Aligns all selected objects to the bottommost object on the page.
· Left – Aligns all selected objects to the leftmost object on the page.
· Center – Lines up the horizontal center of each selected object.
· Right – Aligns all selected objects to the rightmost object on the page.
· Center Vertical – Places all selected objects in the vertical center of the page.
· Center Horizontal – Places all selected objects in the horizontal center of the page.
· Cut – Removes a page object from the page, but saves it in memory so that it may be pasted to another location.
· Copy – Saves a page object in memory so that it may be pasted to another location.
· Edit Object – Opens the Object Settings window, allowing you to change the size and position of the object.
· Delete – Removes a page object from the project.
· Lock Object – Fixes the position and size of the currently selected page object so that it cannot be edited.
Double-click a photo to open the crop function (see Crop).
Double-click clip art or shapes to open the Object Settings window. See the description of the Object Settings functions in the Edit topic in the Shapes area for more information.
Double-click a text box to change the text (see Editing Text).